The EUMEDCONNECT3 Network
The table and diagram below show the current status of the network. The current topology is also available as a PDF.
Click here to view the map.
Jordan||ASREN (JUNET)||1 Gbps||In service|
||ASREN (LERN)||1.4 Gbps||In service |
ASREN operates a dedicated PoP in London with currently Jordan and Lebanon connected. The PoP is available for direct interconnection by EUMEDCONNECT3 partners and for connecting via hubs in Europe on the GÉANT network.
GÉANT (formerly DANTE) manages the EUMEDCONNECT3 connectivity via a 24x7 dedicated network operations centre based in the UK.
In addition to networking the EUMEDCONNECT3 partner countries together, the links to GÉANT also provide connections to research networks in other world regions:
- Europe - Research and education networks in over 40 European countries.
- North America (Internet2, CANARIE, ESnet).
- Asia Pacific via TEIN.
- Latin America via RedCLARA.
- Africa via UbuntuNet, WACREN and AfricaConnect2.
- Commercial internet (optional service, terms and conditions apply).